Leah – The Forgetful Elephant’s Bag 100WC

There was a big bag and it had a very shiny glass eye in the bag.  So the elephant took the glass eye out and it fitted when he put it on.  He could see much better and see from miles away.  But when he wiggled his trunk the glass eye came out.  And do you no why?  Because the trunk was to big and the glass eye was to small.  So when he put it back in the bag he realised that it was the giraffes and he took it back.  And the giraffe said thankyou.

2 thoughts on “Leah – The Forgetful Elephant’s Bag 100WC

1. Hello Leah,

There is a strange elephant in your story. He tries to use a giraffe’s glass eye by mistake. Luckily, he realised his mistake and returned the bag to the giraffe. 🙂

I can see you have taken care when writing your story. Using correct punctuation and spelling is important. Well done.

If I might make a suggestion, try not to start sentence with “and”. It is usually used to join two sentences.

Have you taken the opportunity to visit the entries of students from other schools? It is interesting to see how others have approached the prompt. Don’t forget to leave them a comment if you do visit. 🙂

I hope you keep entering the 100WC.

@RossMannell (Team 100WC)
    Teacher (retired), N.S.W., Australia