14 thoughts on “Our Bedroom

1. SLEEPOVER of the CENTURY – I bet you girls were chat, chat, chat, natter,natter, natter, giggle, giggle, giggle ALL NIGHT – what fun:)

2. Year 3 say hi to everyone, especially big brothers and sisters!
    Hope you’re having a great time. What are you going to be up to tomorrow and what’s for dinner?

3. Hi John,
    hope you enjoyed you boat trip today, and seen lots of seals.
    Can’t wait to hear all about it!
    Olivia keeps asking me, when can we go and pick you up from school!
    I think, you have been away too long for her liking! 🙂
    Have a great time swimming tonight.
    Cant wait to see you tomorrow!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4. Wow! Well done girls…. If you could teach the boys how to do the same it would be great.
    Hope you are all having a great time.
    See you on Friday!

5. I am so excited for you all, it looks amazing. I wish I was there with you all today going on the boat to see the seals, don’t steal one. They look cute and cuddly but they smell of fish!! I hope you enjoy the rest of your trip and can’t wait to hear all about it. xx

6. Your rooms look so cosy! Hope you’ve all had a really good day and enjoyed seeing the seals. How many were there do you think? Is it the right time of year to see cubs? Enjoy your swimming this evening, looking forward to seeing you when you get back tomorrow. Have fun!

7. Hope you’re all having a wonderful time! There are some great photos on here, it’s so lovely to be able to see what you’re up to!! X