A Wonderful Boat Trip

We are watching beautiful seals in their wonderful environment. There are about 900 seals! – Katie
sealshelen1

We’ve been talking about seals and their actions. We have learned how they move and how to tell if they are male or female.  I have loved actually seeing the seals up close. –
Demi
sealshelen2

I’m not sure who Sea Trout refers to, but which adult can you recognise?

sealshelen3

We’ve been to Blakeney Point and have seen seals. We’re still watching them in the sea coming back on the boat. It’s very exciting. – Alexsealshelen4Sunset from our boat.

sealshelen5

This is us on our fantastic boat trip. Look at me…I’m happy!!! – Amy
sealshelen6

17 thoughts on “A Wonderful Boat Trip

1. Great photos! It seems you all are having a fantastic time at the same time as learning.
    Besos para Alex, estas guapisimo! No puedo esperar a ver las fotos que has sacado.

2. Looks like you’ve all had a great time. Lovely to see these photos. Looking forward to seeing you later, Cian. We’ve all really missed you, especially Daniel!

3. Good morning! Hope you’ve all slept well?! How was the wave pool? Enjoy your last morning and have safe journey home. x ( make sure you pack all your things up!)

4. WOW!! It looks like you have all had an amazing trip, I am looking forward to hearing all about the seals. Wishing you all a lovely last day and a good journey home.

5. Looks as if you had a fab. ferry trip- I bet you got a great view of the seals from those little boats. Glad to see the weather was good and what a glorious sunset!… It’s been lovely to see all your photos and read about all your adventures… keep blogging guys.
    x

6. Hey , today was a very exciting and wonderful day for all you guys, wasn’t it?

Hope you enjoyed boating Shatakshi.

7. I’m so very jealous! How amazing to see the seals up close. Wow! Seems like you’ve had a fantastic day. Mr Martin the picture of you waving in the boat made me chuckle (a lot!)

8. I’m so envious of you all. What fun you are having and you’ve done and seen so much. The sunset, boats, Cromer and Blakeney Point remind me of when I was at University in Norfolk. Don’t ask Emily how old I am!? Enjoy an early night and an enjoyable day tomorrow. Send Norfolk my love. Is it still very flat everywhere?
    lots of love Emily’s Mum xxx

9. I’m so envious of you all. What fun you are having and you’ve done and seen so much. The sunset, boats, Cromer and Blakeney Point remind me of when I was at University in Norfolk. Don’t ask Emily how old I am!? Enjoy an early night and a fun day tomorrow. Send Norfolk my love. Is it still very flat everywhere?
    lots of love Emily’s Mum xxx

10. My Dear Édua,
    Have a lovely time! I saw all the pictures, but where are you? Tomorrow you have to tell me about the trip and the seals.
    Nagyi

11. Hiya year 5,

How were the seals and who did all the counting? it must have take you ages!!!!
    Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. I hope you’re not too tired for the weekend.

Love Hannah and Monty (our cat)

12. How were the seals and who did all the counting?

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.
    I hope you are not too tired.

Love Hannah & Monty

13. You all look to be having a great time. We’re enjoying looking at all your photos and reading your blogs. Your weather is better than ours here in Spain. Enjoy your last day.

14. What a wonderful boat trip you had today. Keep posting your adventures and I would like to see more photos of you. 🙂