11 thoughts on “Twilight Safari

1. Trust you to find the mud Fin!!! Try not to bring any back with you! Looks like you’re having a great time, hope you saw lots of seals. Lots of love, Mum and Oli and Loki xx

2. Did Mr Martin get stuck in the tree? Did you have to leave him behind?? Looks like you are all having a fantastic time – the pics are great! love to all xxx

3. Hi John, hope you enjoyed your boat trip today and seen lots of seals. Can’t wait to hear all about it! Olivia is really missing you, keeps asking me, if we can go and pick you up from school! 😉 Enjoy your swim tonight! Can’t wait to see you tomorow! 🙂 xxxxx

4. Hope you all slept well and are having lots of fun and keeping warm. The moon buggy looks like fun, hope the ankle feels better today Francesca. Love you xxxx

5. Dear Shatakshi, We saw the photos, the tree look so big , it’s having cave inside !

Hope you and all your friends are enjoying !

6. Did you guys sleep through the night ok? or should I say did those poor teachers make it through???
    Have fun with the seals – and no trying to smuggle any home not even a cute one!

7. Hello Rosie hope you are having a good time and not doing boring stuff.I wonder if you would see any seals.

From Jamie (Rosie’s brother)xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo