Our First Day at PGL

After a long, very wet coach ride we got to PGL. We had lunch then we got onto our groups and then we went to do our activities. I went abseiling. You climb up steps and then you lean out of the tower and then jump down with a special harness on. I liked it. It was fun. Then we did All Aboard. Climb a really tall pole and then at the top you had to knock everyone off with your bum! Then we all went outside and saw the International Space Station fly over!!

By  Ethan

18 thoughts on “Our First Day at PGL

1. Wow! Mrs Travers told me that you’ve been blogging, and it’s great to hear that you’re having a good time. I remember when I went with year 6 and how much they enjoyed everything so I know you’ll love the rest of the trip too.

Mr Milligan

2. Hi Ethan,
    Glad to hear you are having fun! Hope you had a nice day today and did lot’s of great activities. Enjoy the disco tonight. Say hi to Jack R and Ben M for us. We look forward to hearing all about your trip when you get back.
    See you soon from Caroline and Debbie. xx

3. Hello Year 6 at PGL! Can’t wait to hear what activities you have got up to on Day 2 of your trip. You must have slept well last night after such a busy day and if you didn’t because you were so excited to be with all your friends then I bet you do tonight after an action packed day!

Keep us posted 🙂
    The Wainscoat Family xx

4. Hi Ethan,
    Wow your first day sounded great, we hope today has been even more adventurous! Hope you all have a great time at the disco tonight. We are looking forward to hearing all about it. Say hi to Jack R and Ben M for us.
    From Caroline and Debbie. xx

5. Hope you had a wonderful time Ethan.Hope you can tell us more about your fantastic trip TO PGL.

By Digital Learder , Jeban
    PP.S Sumedh and Subodh hope you have a exciting time on the ZIP WIRE!!!

6. Hi to all year 6, sounds like your all having fun. Jamie’s wallet has been found on his brothers bed? have put the money to good use and bought myself some nice chocolate.
    Missing you all (not really)
    Mr Fensom

7. Hope you were all able to get a little bit of sleep last night ready for all of your activities today! Looking forward to hearing more from you from your posts today.
    Have fun and create some great memories.

Love The Fenton Family xx

8. Sounds like a fantastic first day and a good job the clouds disappeared for the ISS pass. Enjoy tomorrow, we look forward to hearing more about your adventures!

Dylan B’s Mum and Dad

9. Hello PGL and year 6

Glad to hear your first day went well. Thank you for sharing your day Ethan. It sounds like you have had a lot of fun on your first day.
    How exciting to see the International Space Station pass over this evening. It was a very bright pass tonight.

Have a good day tomorrow.

Mrs Travers

10. Sounds like you are having a great time already Ethan!

I hope you all have a good night’s sleep ready for more adventures tomorrow.

Nicky (Georgia’s Mum)

11. Wow! That sounds like a great first day. I have never tried abseiling before I bet you need quite a bit of courage to help you through that experience. Probably best not to think about it but just go for it.
    Hope you have lots of fun over the next few days!

12. Hi to all the PGL ers!
    Glad to hear you’re having fun – we hope you enjoy tomorrow even more! The weather forecast is looking a bit brighter too!
    See you soon
    the Wood family xxx

13. Hi Ethan, So good to hear what fun activities you are doing. Sounds like you had a very exciting afternoon. Glad you all arrived ok in that rain!!! Hopefully you are all asleep now !! Wishing you all lots of fun and new adventures tomorrow.

Hannah’s Mum

14. Well done Ethan, very impressed by the abseiling, don’t think I could take that first step backwards! Think I would of been pretty good at the next activity though…..Hope you all have a brilliant day tomorrow.
    Jason’s Mum

15. Glad to hear that you along with your other friends enjoying the PGL…..Have lots and lots of fun and come back with lots of memories.

Sri…Sumedh & Subodh’s mom.